Monday, May 23, 2011

Blogfest: The loot!

My last post detailed Blogfest 2011. Today is all about the loot. Let me begin by saying not only did Blogfest 2011 have venues that were amazing, a stellar line-up of editors and designers that were awe inspiring, food that was presented nicely and tasted great, a schedule that was packed with pure goodness, but the loot was amazing! So good that next year they will have to pull an "Oprah" and give out cars or something!
Here's the breakdown:
Global Views - an orange vase. I'm using this vase as a pencil/pen holder on my desk!  
Kravet - beautiful window treatment tie-backs.
Lilly Pulitizer coffee/tea mug.
Seattle's Best coffee (4 pouches!)
New Traditionalists look book, plus fun coasters with witty sayings.
Calligaris chair pin. I am using mine as a push pin for my cork board!
Molton Brown - two 10oz bottles of hand wash...fabulous!
Restoration Hardware 20% off coupon. 
Butter Lane cupcake...yummy! They offer baking classes that are a huge hit! Anyone want to take a class with me?
John Derian Company - floral paper weight.
Kravet - tablet/pen. 
Elle Decor journal notebook & a mouse pad.
USM Modular Furniture - mini-journal. 
Mayo Studios - a journal notebook.
House Beautiful Blue book. It's filled with blue design happiness...buy one!

Thank you vendors for supporting the blogging world! Isn't it fun to get "swag" that you'll actually use or enjoy reading?!

14 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Wow you made out like a bandit.......what goodies on top of the fun experience to have met so many amazing people in the design world. Sounds like one heck of a great experience which I hope to be able to attend next year. Thanks for the breakdown, I would have been most excited over any Molton Brown products and that gorgeous floral paperweight :)

Unknown said...

Hey! I didn't get one of those cute paperweights! bummer...:(
thx for reminding me about restoration hardware! almost forgot!!!

Unknown said...

Ah yes, the goodie bag, that's what I'm all about :D. They weren't cheap, there was some good swag in there :D.
*kisses* HH

sheerserendipity said...

Wow! How amazing is to mingle with those wonderful designers and editors! And that is my kinda goodie bag!

Erin said...

Very nice! I'd like that Restoration Hardware discount card!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

I'd be throwing my hands up and giving a big ol WOOT at that LOOT! How fun!! Such pretty reminders of the power of passion, passionate friends and pretty amazing talent. The gifts that keep on giving! XO, Kelly

Marianne said...

Lucky you! So many great things!

Unknown said...

oh man - now i feel even worse i didn't go - i want freebies! booohooo to me - i need to jump into these conventions!

H.G. The Countess said...

You made out like a bandit! I must go next year :)

Unknown said...

The swag bags were amazing!!! I'll take a class at Butter Lane with you!!!! Let's get one on the calendar.

xoxo Elizabeth

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

Oh, how nice. I am so envious as I read all of these recaps. Wish I were closer...would love to join you lovely ladies for a cooking class (although I may be nervous cooking around a pro like you!) xoxox

The Buzz Blog said...

All those goodies were great and definitely worth shlepping all over NYC!
xxoo

quintessence said...

I haven't even gone through my bag yet - but I'm with Sue - I don't know if I got one of the paperweights either - I certainly hope so - it's beautiful!!

Mae @ Here in This House said...

it was a really generous and functional gift bag, don't you think? lots of stuff to read and use. i've already gone through two of the coffee packets and put the paperweight to use.

oh stacey, hope you haven't let your cupcake fester your bag. please tell me it's not still in there!

and yes, i'd love to do a butter lane class!