Monday, May 13, 2013

Hamptons Magazine

I am thrilled to announce that this summer I will once again be a contributing columnist for Hamptons Magazine onlineHamptons Magazine, whether the magazine or online, is a treasure trove of all things Hamptons and all things that can inspire, regardless of locale. You need not reside or vacation in the Hamptons to join the fun and be in the know, design savvy individuals everywhere will want to read! The At Home section of the online division of Hamptons Magazine is where you'll find my contributions. I'll be following your Twitter tweets, Facebook links and Pinterest pins on all my articles!
I would love your input this year on topics you would love to see covered. Tell me, what would you love to read about, learn about or get insider tips about when it comes to all things Hamptons regarding interior design or lifestyle related?

Here's to a having a wonderful, safe and happy 2013 summer!

10 comments:

therelishedroost said...

sounds great, my husband just spent 6 days golfing all around the Hamptons , what a great place that is! I may just have to subscribe to read your articles!
Best,
Karolyn

Hamptontoes said...

The Relished Root, did you join him? You can view the online edition for free. I would love to know what you would like to read about regarding design and lifestyle tidbits in the Hamptons.

Colleen Carney said...

Congratulations Lisa, can't wait to read your column again! I would love to see a peek into some beautiful Hamptons homes, I mean, I'm a designer, I can't resist! Xoxo Colleen

Hamptontoes said...

Thank you Colleen! Love the idea of sneak peeks, let me think of how I can tie that into a great article.

Karen Albert said...

Congrats!
Is Revenge filmed in actual Hampton homes Barbara? That would be interesting to know about the houses history.

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

tamara matthews-stephenson said...

Lisa: thanks so very much for coming to our IFDA event Take A Seat -- it was great to see you and hope we can connect over the summer in the Hamptons. I look forward to reading your articles and attending "design" events with you....check out Aerin's new store in Southampton opening this weekend! xoxo tamara

Hamptontoes said...

Tamara, absolutely we'll get together this summer besides bumping into one another at Round Swamp! There is so much going on this summer, Aerin's new store in South, Serena & Lily in Wainscott, isn't CWonder doing another store and the old Saks will be replaced with Pottery Barn.

pretty pink tulips said...

That's so wonderful, Lisa!! Congratulations on your 2nd summer with Hamptons Magazine!!!

I love your insider tips!
xoxo Elizabeth

Gail Gallagher said...

Congrats! I look forward to reading... Any tips for easy entertaining appreciated!

jayneonweedstreet said...

How exciting! WOnderful! I would love to hear more about the exercise craze now in the Hamptons - Soul Cycle which has all the Hamptons bodies looking better than ever and I hear it is FUN, if exercise can be....