Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One big snowflake!

With winter in the air and snowboarding on my mind, I am smitten with this 31" beveled Aspen snowflake mirror by Bungalow 5. If only I had a ski house, this would look fabulous in a half-bath above the vanity or as a welcoming statement in a foyer. Given it's size and beveled touches it is sure to make a grand winter statement! 
Visit http://www.bunaglow5.com/ for assistance in finding a vendor near you. Would you add this touch of whimsical to your home if you had the perfect spot?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right... that would be stunning in a ski home! xo

quintessence said...

What a fun idea - it would certainly add a bit of sparkle!

designchic said...

I definitely love a little whimsy in a home, and that mirror would be the perfect touch in a mountain house!!

Party Resources said...

Perfect for a ski house. I can picture it in the place we had at Stratton my entire childhood. Merry! Merry!

Unknown said...

How fun! Wish I had a ski house to hang it in!! My husband is wanting to take the boys skiing this weekend - conditions should be great!
xoxo elizabeth