Tuesday, February 1, 2011

your tour of the nyigf, part two

Another tour of the NYIGF! 

Go Home Ltd.'s blue bamboo lucite chair is fabulous...it will soon be in my daughter's room!   
This handsome bookcase has "ski home" home written all over it!     
Paulette Rollo has gorgeous cashmere, lambswool and merino wool throws. Exquisite!
I'm absolutely loving this mirror by Royal Pacific Designs!    
Diane James Home offers stunning floral arrangements. There was a time when I had an adversion to faux flowers and it was certainly related to the fact that I wasn't shopping at Bergdorf Goodman or Neiman Marcus for my faux florals, where Diane James is sold. I think it would be nice to have orchids that look this good all year round!  
Lazy Susan USA always has so many pieces that add chicness to a home. This vase is the perfect dose of yellow to keep a space feeling fresh/modern day.   
Oh, how I love these leather baskets with amazing braided handles. Perfect for tossing the paper, magazines or the kiddies toys!  
Leyla's makes this super adorable pillow! The below images are of one pillow with several detachable "outfits"...what little girl would not love to design ensembles on her pillow?     
 
 
 All felt clothing pieces are stored on the back of the pillow in this heart.
Any favorites?    

Visit yesterday's post to enter the giveaway!

23 comments:

Lili said...

Waaaah, that bamboo lucite chair is fabulous!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Those baskets are really great and that CHAIR!!! and that CHAIR!!! I mentioned the chair right?? :)

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

My faves are the leather baskets and lucite bamboo chair! Wish I was there- looks like so much fun!

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

I'd seen that lucite chair....it will be perfect in your daughter's room, bo doubt! I am doing a ghost chair in Maddie's. Love these posts.

The enchanted home said...

Love that chair and Go Home is a great line...also Diane James has beautiful florals...as does New Growth and NDI. The gift show, was fun...as always. Hope you enjoyed as well!

quintessence said...

Love it all - GREAT picks. The chair is fabulous, love the mirror and of course the Diane James girl are THE BEST!

Anonymous said...

I love the lucite chairs... so fab! xo

About Last Weekend said...

Hi there, nice to meet you. Love lucite chairs - we have a couple of sets of them - perfect with kids and so durable and elegant!

The Buzz Blog said...

Love all your picks and Paulette's throws as fabulous! Thanks for including us in this very stylish company.
xxoo

Design Elements said...

lovely images! love the mirror!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I was so upset that I had to miss it this year. I heard it was fabulous. That bamboo lucite chair is absolutely amazing!

Hope you're doing well! So happy you stopped by today. My year has gotten off to a crazy start so I'm sorry I haven't been around in a while.

Good luck with yet another winter's storm :)

Unknown said...

Your pics are so great...and that chair will be amazing in your daughter's room. Do you think she'll mind if you borrow it? :)
xoxo Elizabeth

Stitchfork said...

Those leather baskets! And the orchids - those are the kind that would not meet their demise here. xo Cathy

Bring Pretty Back said...

That chair is so cool! What a lucky daughter you have!
Have a prertty day!
Kristin

Kirsty Girl said...

awesome chair!

Party Resources said...

I so wish I could have been there with all of you. Thanks for such a fab tour (part I and II). xx

Ange said...

Favourites? Yes, the bookcase and the mirror - love them equally.
Angex

Andrika King said...

Oh please share your source for the leather baskets! Wonderful! Need them for me and some clients for living rooms!

mymomshops said...

Great finds- I especially love that lucite bamboo chair, too. It's fabulous. Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm so glad I found yours, too...it's lovely!

Sally Jane said...

Playing dress up on a pillow? Delightful.
Glad you had a good time in NYC!

WaterWorks Car Wash said...

Je t'aime the bamboo chair and the pillow. The pillow makes me long for those pre-teenager days. Thanks for the peek!

Stephanie said...

The baskets and that Lucite bamboo chair are perfection!

carries design musings said...

I think I bought 1/3 of the beautiful antique books out of that bookcase. Can't wait to use them in an upcoming job. They are gorgeous as is the armoire.