Friday, July 16, 2010

West Elm's new tripod table = perfection

Many of you know by now that I have an affinity for orange accents in a home. When it comes to designing interiors, I do a lot of custom/semi-custom pieces, seek one of a kind furnishings and work with to-the-trade only companies, but I'm always one to keep my eyes open for a fabulous retail find. I enjoy mixing higher-end pieces with affordable retail finds to create a stylish interior. West Elm's new tripod table in saffron is fabulous! It was sheer luck that I happened to be at West Elm the day a sales associate was putting this table on the floor, as I don't live near a West Elm and only go about once a year.  As soon as I spotted this table I knew it belonged in our Hamptons home.    
    
Visit West Elm's website to look at this new table http://www.westelm.com/. It comes in two other colors, but the saffron and the white are my favorites. This table is chic, simple and striking all at once! Have a wonderful weekend!  

12 comments:

Traci Giles said...

That table is perfect, Lisa! I love it, and the chairs! But you knew that.

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

Great find....looks great. Who made the chairs flanking the table...love them too. I recently did a post on this style but love the lines on yours. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

The orange table looks gorgeous in your beautiful home! Love the lines on this piece, what a great find!

Laura Trevey said...

This is just what I need!! Thank you!!

xo Laura

Alexandra Rae said...

Love that. You were meant to have it. I love the way you set up the whole little seating area. Great styling. :)

Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

Great pick, also love the pillow it goes with your blog paper:)

Kathysue said...

Lisa it looks like it has all the qualities you love in your home and might I add it is perfection with your pillows,Kathysue

Haven and Home said...

Oh looks so good between those chairs!

Beth Dunn said...

LOVE those pillows!
xoxo
SC

Leigha said...

Love that table...and your beautiful Hampton home.

Brownyyyx said...

Love that table...and your beautiful Hampton home.

tasla said...

Read More Here have a peek here Find Out More best replica designer bags click here for more dolabuy.ru