Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Visit me at Tobi Fairley

In May I met the talented interior designer Tobi Fairley at Kravet's Blogfest 2011. Tobi is one of those people you meet and instantly like, she is a gem!
When Tobi asked me to guest post today on something All American I jumped on the opportunity to showcase a to-the-trade vendor that always peaks my interest, visit me at Tobi's blog.

Tobi and I are getting together this week in the Hamptons! Tobi is designing a space for the always fabulous Hampton Designer Showhouse. I will be her date to the opening gala this coming Saturday. I look forward to sharing photos of the showhouse with all of you, but for now visit my all American post.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Going to check it out daaaaahling!

Lili said...

beautiful pieces lisa! thanks for sharing! LOVE tobi!

The French Tangerine said...

Super cute photo! What a fun opportunity...
Jan

Unknown said...

Hopping over. So wish I could be there with y'all!!! Have SO much fun and I can't wait to see you pics of the Showhouse!!!!

xoxo Elizabeth

Kathysue said...

Lisa, this sounds amazing, I know you will have a wonderful time,looking forward to picts. I am on my way over to see your guest post!! Kathysue

Unknown said...

So fun, love that you two stylish ladies will be attending the gala together!

The Buzz Blog said...

Hope to have to a chance to see the showhouse when I'm out later this summer - couldn't think of a better date than you!
xxoo

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Loved your post. Have a good time with Tobi.

Karena said...

Lisa How exciting I will be right over!! I adore Tobi!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and enter my Giveaway of a very Special Painting by Mary Maxam!

quintessence said...

Love Tobi! Hopping over now and look forward to your showcase post as well. Have fun Saturday night!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, how did I miss this? Off to check it out! Hope you have been well!! xo

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Dearest LIsa ..... thank-you so much for introducing me to Tobi .... gorgeous blog and fabulous fabrics. Is there any way I can access them? Absolutely love them!
I hope you are well and will email soon .... have just had the boys home for the week!
lots of love
Fran

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh look so forward to seeing the pictures!!

Stevie said...

I just read your story on Tobi's site. So cool!