Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sivaana pillows

While at the New York International Gift Fair earlier this year, I came across a supplier of pillows that had some really fun options for dressing up your sofa, chair or bed.  Check out this link http://www.sivaana.com/ . I am typically not a fan of decorative pillows that look as if they say "don't touch me," but made an exception with this one...I "needed" a little "bling" inspiration for a chair in my office. The pillow arrived last week...it is now the "wow" factor in my work space. A friend of mine, also an interior designer, ordered another sparkling option for her bachelorette pad. The possibilities are endless with Sivaana's unique selection - each pillow is handmade in India.


Here is the link for this particular pillow:
 www.sivaana.com/product_details.php?pro_id=40&cat_id=25&img_id=0

 Do you love accent pillows too?

21 comments:

Unknown said...

To say that I love accent pillows would be an understatement...your new one included!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

This great! I love some glam and bling.

FrenchBlue said...

Amazing! They look like an ANKASA pillow...my favorite in the world!!
xx

Marija said...

I actually really love accent pillows but for whatever reason, I seldom have them custom made for myself. This place is a find. Thank you! Marija

Unknown said...

Yes yes yes! Love it, I am all about glam touches in our home, and these definitely do it for me! Great find!

Splenderosa said...

Ohhh, WOW.

Unknown said...

Very girly glam :)
*kisses* HH

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh they are so glam. I'm in LOVE!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

WOW that's gorgeous! A little sparkle always makes me happy :)

Deborah said...

Wow - how beautiful!! This pillow reminds me of a dress that was designed on Project Runway a couple of years ago. The inspiration was a stream of water and river rocks. It made a beautiful gown. I love this pattern on a pillow.

La Dolfina said...

It's gorgeous, just like you!!
xo

Hamptontoes said...

Thanks to each and every one of you for your comments. I'm glad you like a little sparkle in your home's too!

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

Oh, love the pillow. What a great find. They have some great stuff! Thanks for the introduction.

Sarah Esther said...

those are great. I really love anything with a little sparkle..but not too much. The neutral color and sparkle on these makes them go anywhere!

Cashon&Co said...

so glamorous!! i bet even prettier in person too!

Kathysue said...

I love this sparkly pillow, it is so subtle and elegant, I have to check this site out, thanks for sharing,Kathysue

Rock'n Roll Ballerina said...

Faboulus! I love it! A few accent pillows can make a real difference;)

Unknown said...

Very cute!
Daisy~

Ashley Bick said...

To say that I love accent pillows would be an understatement...your new one included!

yanmaneee said...

adidas tubular
yeezy boost
mlb jerseys
james harden shoes
vapormax
air jordan
off white hoodie
hermes handbags
air max 90
fila sneakers

Unknown said...

hop over to this web-site high quality designer replica try this best replica bags online helpful site gucci replica bags