Monday, December 19, 2011

Hooray for C Wonder

C. Wonder  has knocked the "ball out of the park!" I was thrilled to have stumbled upon C. Wonder last week while at The Westchester Mall. Instantly I was drawn to the color palette of the storefront, the huge C's on the doors and the bold graphics inside.
C. Wonder is the vision of a brilliant man, J. Christopher Burch, who has created magic in the world of fashion before. I'm sold on the offerings of his newest venture. To shop for clothing, shoes, housewares, home decor, hostess gifts and monogrammed items under one stylish roof is pure bliss...meet my new hangout!
If you don't see me in the store, you can find me in the luxurious dressing rooms listening to music of my choice and to the volume of my liking...shoppers control their own dressing space!   
These orange skinny leg cords have Hamptontoes written all over them (wink!)
Need to grab something for the little ones too? I could not resist these thumb print paint kits...adorable!
Every design detail was considered...even the lavatory was stylish! 
Santa, just in case you read my blog, I am not picky...anything and everything from C. Wonder would be great! Has your Christmas list just changed? Are you as smitten with C. Wonder as I am? Happy Monday!

15 comments:

Haus and Home said...

I went to the one in Soho, and I definitely think it's fun! I am glad you got a picture of the bathroom, my husband even took one with his phone. They had Marimekko napkins in there too.

Laurie said...

I am so jealous that you got to go. I am just waiting for them to have shopping online.

The enchanted home said...

That entrance is to die for..it would draw me in too...then forget the dressing rooms, they might need to kick me out:) I saw the 12 days of Christmas plates somwhere and really want to get them, it appears they have some really great houseware/tabletop items. Which dept was your fave? I am dying to go but have so little time but now you are REALLY tempting me!!!!
Glad it was fun.....

Hamptontoes said...

Haus and Home,
That is too funny that the bath peaked the interest of your husband too! Wasn't it so chic?

The Enchanted Home,
It is a toss up for my favorite department. Love the casual, yet stylish clothing. The housewares and home decor are fabulous and seriously, it is a good thing they don't put lounges in the dressing rooms. I would have made myself quite comfortable with the personalized dressing spaces. If you go,let me know and I'll meet you there.

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Yes, I've been loving their online shop and how much fun to see your pictures! Their ikat mugs should be in my cupboard, no doubt. Adore the flooring!

Happy Holidays! Janell

quintessence said...

I had no idea they were at the Westchester - GR8 to know!! I have been to the fun store in the city. Chris Burch is a brilliant marketer - between Tory, Monika Chiang and C. Wonder, he is covering a broad audience. And I understand there is a high end luxe emporium debuting in 2012!!

The Buzz Blog said...

Can't wait to see the store - may just have to make a special trip to the Mall!
xxoo

Lili said...

AAARGH, i wish we that here. its like anthropologie/tory burch!

Gwen Driscoll said...

Looks like a great shop. Hope you're well.

Party Resources said...

I need to check out this store! Happy holidays! xx

Kathysue said...

Ooooh Lisa, I can tell this is a shop I would love to stay in and shop. It sounds as if it is a relaxing atmosphere and the display and decor is beautiful, How fun, Kathysue

mwaxter said...

Was there once, got a bunch of things for my daughter and some great bookends for me. Its a fun store and not crazily priced.

Unknown said...

Just used my red/white ikat bowls from there last night! I had an impatient trio of men (big and little) waiting for me as I was like a little girl in a candy store.

I need to return when I'm not being "rushed"!!!

And yes, those orange cords have your name on them!!!
xoxo Elizabeth

minerva @ deer valley homes for sale said...

This kind of store is what a woman would want. :)No need to go to other boutiques or departments because everything that she looks for is already in one beautiful place. :)

Unknown said...

It seems I'm on the right track, I hope I can do well. The result was something I did and was doing to implement it.
www.clickjogosclick.com