Monday, August 16, 2010

NYIGF - Your tour

The New York International Gft Fair (open to the trade only) is in full swing this week. The show is packed with fabulous vendors that I'll be sharing with you.  

Bungalow 5 introduced the Chloe table! It comes in white or mahogany finish...love the look! Also, Bungalow 5 is opening a New York City showroom in the near future!
 Perhaps an end of the season soiree with this three tier tray by Go Home! Two of these, one of each side of a buffet filled with appetizers and/or desserts would be stunning! 
Oomph offers little side tables that are perfect accent pieces for your living spaces. Being a lover of orange and animal print, I was immediately drawn to this one!
I blogged about Bongenre.com in January, as they have an amazing selection of melamine dishes. They have now introduced ABC pillows, but with a design savvy twist!
Monday through Wednesday this week is all about the NYIGF!

14 comments:

Leo said...

Love Bungalow 5!! Awesome stuff.

Kathysue said...

Love the white table at Bungalow 5, they will do very well this season with that piece. How fun to see it in person, good for you!! and thank you for sharing,Kathysue

Ann said...

Lisa-
How was the mood at the show?
We were scheduled to go, but hubbie got a last minute wedding for today.

If we go in January, let's meet up!

-Ann

Jo said...

Love all the goodies! I could find a spot for that great table.

Hope you'll share more ~
Jo

Anonymous said...

Loving the Chloe table! xo

Unknown said...

I'm all about the oomph custom tables! The orange zebra combo is fantastic!!! xo Elizabeth

Dovecote Decor said...

Thank you for sharing the NY gift market with us. We are big fans of bungalow 5 at Dovecote Decor. I love the zeb table. I love new resource ideas!
Liz

Unknown said...

Oooh, some great stuff there!
*kisses* HH

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

Thanks for the preview...wish I had been able to join you....just getting back from the exhausting househunting trip and trying to catch up!

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Ooh Lisa I love that white table and the faux bamboo chairs and I really love the green one! It would be great to get a mixture of green and white with the white table and maybe throw in a couple of orange ones. Fabulous for summer entertaining!
Have a gorgeous day!

Hamptontoes said...

Thanks for all of your comments! Isn't it fun to see the endless possibilities related to creating an interior space? I feel grateful that I can sink my teeth into design daily!

style chronicle said...

Thanks for the inside tour! I love the chairs at Bungalow 5!!

The Buzz Blog said...

The Go Home! booth was so well done - I think more companies are creating displays that are worthy of Paris' Maison & Objet.

Unknown said...

So great viewing the gift fair through your chic eyes...only problem is now I just want MORE! :)