Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Your tour of the NYIGF

Today was the last day of The New York International Gift Fair. Here's your tour of some of the things that caught my attention.
 Two's Company has fabulous options for nesting tables!
Everytime I see this ottoman I love it! You too?
How lucky can a gal get? Two's Company offers shopping for home furnishings and jewelry in one spot! Love this necklace!    
  Lazy Susan http://www.lazysusanusa.com/ has so many fabulous accessories and accent pieces for the home. Here are some of my favorites. 
Love these blue boxes!
  
This ice bucket is so striking!
Dwell Studio http://www.dwellstudio.com/ introduced their wool rug line-up. I liked them all! 
  
Karen Alweil Studio http://www.karenalweilstudio.com/ offers an amazing selection of stylish seating options for little ones!
  
This little green "guy" was a sturdy seat! It would be fun in  a family or playroom.
The City Girl Farm http://www.thecitygirlfarm.com/  was such a fun spot! These chicken foot stools were beyond adorable! Great personalities, from the chicken foot stools and from the owners. One of these chickens could be the perfect whimsical touch to a home interior! Maybe I need a chicken running around our vacation home?    
 
 
Melissa and Doug products are an absolute favorite of mine (or shall I say my kiddies?) The Trunki is a carry on suitcase for little tykes. The long strap allows them to pull it and when they get tired, they sit down on the saddle seat and you pull them! It is expected out this Fall.   
 I hope you enjoyed your visit to the NYIGF!  

6 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

fun stuff! Thanks for the links!

The Buzz Blog said...

So great to spend the day with you today and can't wait for our drink on the beach!

Kathysue said...

Love the little pull along carry on, what a smart idea!!! I wanted to let you know I am doing a post this Sat.21st On Whats in a Name? I listed blogs whose names intrigued me and wondered why they name their blog what they did. You are on that list. If you have time,it would be fun to read why you named your blog Hamptontoes??!! You can leave a comment or email me at Goodlifeofdesign@yahoo.com, Should be fun!! Kathysue

Unknown said...

So fun to spend the day together!!! I love both of those nesting tables from Twos Company! So many places they would work.
xo Elizabeth

EDYTA & CO. INTERIOR DESIGN said...

What a great blog you have here!
I will be following.
Have a wonderful friday!

xo
Edyta
http://edytaandco.blogspot.com/

City Girl Farm said...

Lisa -- Thank you for including us in your line up! It was a pleasure to meet you too. Fifi says please stay in touch!