Thursday, August 12, 2010

Restoration Hardware + Sale = Happiness

My last post, Katherine Rally Textiles, was about pillow/textile options for the interior of your home. Today's post is about the end of the season sale at Restoration Hardware that will tackle any outdoor spaces you have.  We have a swing hanging on our front porch, that was in need of some inviting pillows. After client meetings yesterday I popped into Restoration Hardware and scored these pillows for $10.99 each! 
Do you find Restoration Hardware's color palette to be as calming as I do?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your porch swing....and the pillows are a great, comfy addition!
xo Elizabeth

Acanthus and Acorn said...

Yes! Love their pillows and outdoor furniture...especially combined with the word sale!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

No way- 10.99? that is crazy! congrats on the great score. :)

Yes, RH has a great palette that is simple but really nice. Whenever I go in their store, it puts me in the mood to throw on a robe and read a book. :)

Unknown said...

Wow! congrats on that amazing score!

Kathysue said...

Yes I do!! I think they hit the nail on the head with their pallete, I find it timeless. Great purchase!! Kathysue

North of 25A said...

Yes! I was just posting about "The Glamour of Gray" from the Sept. issue of House Beautiful. A grey palette always works for me.
Best,
Colleen

DolceDreams said...

What a great score! Their latest colour palettes have been wonderful, I am in love with all of it.
I hope you are relaxing on that swing perfectly propped all weekend :)
Nathalie

Anna @ IHOD said...

adorable! Gotta love a good sale find! Hope you are having a fantastic summer!