Saturday, January 30, 2010

The name...Hamptontoes

It is with great enthusiasm that I have entered the interior design blogging world! In case you are curious about the blog name...it's simple...I love the Hamptons (beautiful beaches along the South Fork of Long Island, NY) and I love dipping my toes in the water! It is one of the pleasures of life that makes me smile and makes me happy! It is the same sentiment I have for one's home...it should make you happy and make you smile! With that thought, I realize it's way past my bedtime! I am happily going to the New York International Gift Fair tomorrow and need to get some rest now...good night!

1 comment:

Gwen Driscoll said...

Lisa,

Your blog looks beautiful! Love it. Go by and see our FDO list. It's growing and looks great. Add some more thoughts, I know you've got some great ones. Have a great weekend.