Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One of my favorite ceiling fans

With spring here and summer around the corner you may be looking for a new ceiling fan. I love the Matthew Gerbar ceiling fans...they are unique, functional and often, a conversation piece. Take a peak at their website http://www.matthewsfanco.com/ This one hangs in a bedroom in our home.
This fan circulates in a clockwise direction with the ball counter-balancing the weight of the motor. This is best suited for a home that is more modern or contemporary in its appeal.
Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

Tina Steele Lindsey said...

I love this fan, and to be frank, I've never seen one like it! Thank you for the link!

Heavenly Housewife said...

Very cool, almost modernist in style.
*kisses* HH
p.s. noticed you have my old link in your blogroll daaaaaahling. New address is http://www.donutstodelirium.com
sorry about all the confusion, moving sites has been a major drama

Deepali Kalia Filling Spaces said...

Nice Blog'gald i found you consider my blog for you blog roll

Deborah said...

Absolutely one of the most unique ceiling fans I have ever seen.

shari @ little blue deer said...

Oh that's really cool! We have a boring old white ceiling fan, and I hate it, but I did see a post somewhere recently where it suggested replacing the pull cords on the fan if it is just sort of blah, so I'll probably do that before I spring for this one. It's great, though!

the red bungalow said...

Wow this is so unique. Great little find here! Thanks!

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

Kathysue said...

I have seen this fan and in a large room it looks amazing. A fan with style,Yay!!